We're currently experiencing issues with our phonelines. If you smell gas, call 0800 111 999 immediately.
Looking after those who need it most
Did you know that every gas, water and electricity supplier – the companies you pay your bills to, and your electricity distribution network, has what’s called a Priority Services Register (PSR)? This register helps us and other utilities to make sure we really look after those who need it most.
Who can join the PSR?
Households who have:
- someone who is of pensionable age
- someone under the age of 5 living with them
- someone who is living with a chronic medical condition or is disabled
- any other specific needs such as sight or hearing impairments
Why join the register?
- You will be offered alternative cooking and heating appliances if your gas supply is interrupted
- You can chose your own password so you know our engineers are genuine
- Your supplier may be able to move your gas meter if you cannot access it
- You can ask your supplier to send their bill to anyone who has agreed to receive it (for example a family member or carer)
How to register
With your consent, we are able to pass your details onto the companies who are responsible for delivering and supplying electricity, gas and water to your home. This means we can tailor our services to support households who need extra help. Find out more here, by calling 02920 278558, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can find out more about the PSR here.
Sign up by completing the form below.
If you want to register the details of a friend or family member, you will need to contact their utility companies directly.